Download Aerial Photographs from the Yukon Government image server
- Go to the GeoYukon portal web app,
- Turn off all Operational Layers (optional),
- Turn on Base >> Imagery layers of interest (shows footprints)
- Zoom to area of interest,
- Use ‘I want to…’ to List All Imagery at Location, click
- In search results “Aerial Photographs” section will have [Download this image] links
This process works for the Aerial Photographs and Landsat Satellite Imagery services. All other image services are used under license and not for public distribution.